Monday 3 August 2015

Ulrich de Balbian interviews


ISSUU - South African Art Times by SA ART TIMES
issuu.com/arttimes/docs/sa_art_times_september_2012/18
Sep 2, 2012 - The invisible is made visible through my work. Always nearer to the (he)art of Creation, but never close ULRICH DE BALBIAN enough, yet.
In-depth chat with inspiring painter Ulrich de Balbian | SA ...
sacreativenetwork.co.za/.../in-depth-chat-with-inspiring-painter-ulrich-de...
Jun 14, 2012 - Who is Ulrich de Balbian and what do you do? I am in my sixties, born ... I retired at forty from that so as to work full time on my art, and writing.
You've visited this page many times. Last visit: 6/10/15
Ulrich de Balbian | Saatchi Art
www.saatchiart.com/ulrichdebalbian
View Ulrich de Balbian's Profile on Saatchi Art. Find art for sale at great ... in the art world is a challenge at times, this "matrix" MAY provide some useful starting points for us to explore with. .... Carla Sa Fernandes liked this artwork 1 month ago ...


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASdLSgaak2I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.