Sunday 28 June 2015

CALL FOR ENTRIES | SUBMIT NOW


PURE ARTS GROUP



CALL FOR ENTRIES | SUBMIT NOW



Submissions are invited for 2015/2016 selection.



Open to all fine art disciplines including painting, original print,
mixed media, sculpture, ceramics, glass, textiles, installation,
film and photography.



We annually select 60 artists to exhibit with us.



All submitting artists become a member for the year,

whether selected to exhibit or not.



JUDGES

Antony Penrose - Director Lee Miller Archive

Ryan Stanier - Fair Director The Other Art Fair

Linda Salway - HO Creative Arts Development Eastbourne College

Jennifer West - Director Gallery North



ANNUAL AWARDS

£2,000 Prize Fund



Exhibitions & Events

Professional Development

Mentoring



What artists say about Pure



Winning the Pure Drawing Prize was a huge endorsement of the path
I had chosen to follow. Subsequent mentoring by Lesley Samms

and networking with other Pure Artists has given me the confidence
to develop my practice and successfully approach the London market
with the knowledge of their continuing support in the background.

Louisa Crispin AUA



The Bridging the Void 2015 tour has finished and was an unbelievable success, with 4 out of the 7 venues selling out. Thank you for your help.

You have been a wonderful support and I would be grateful

to continue the partnership.

Rachel Johnson | Choreographer & Film Artist

Entering the Pure Arts Group Open Submission in 2013 has proved to be a
pivotal time for me and for my career as a painter. Most importantly,
exhibiting with Pure Arts and winning an award was a real boost to my
self-confidence as an artist. Following on from that, I had the chance to exhibit in Group Shows which then led to commissions and further sales. The Pure Arts team have consistently been supportive, giving me very useful and practical feedback on my work and helped me to develop my website. Another real benefit has been the chance to get to know other Pure Arts members and gain what feels more like friendships than professional relationships!
Helen Acklam | Painter






OPEN SUBMISSION | CLOSES MIDNIGHT 3 JULY 2015



ENTER ONLINE | pureartsgroup.co.uk \ purefineart.org.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.